FEATURESSupport:Motion ControlUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam, Asics SpEVAHeel Height:29mmForefoot Height:19mmDrop:10mmWeight:249g
The Asics GT-4000 women’s running shoes are chock-full of stability features for overpronators.
They're a hybrid of the popular GT-3000 and Gel-Foundation running shoes, but with a sleek design that puts a contemporary spin on the stability category.
An adaptable upper delivers support and breathability to improve your running sesh.
You get a more spacious fit, with a higher and wider forefoot area to reduce trauma to the toes and allow them to splay naturally.
The GT-4000 creates stability even for unique running strides and offers protection from impacts with the responsive FlyteFoam cushioning for cloud-like comfort.
It’s topped off with an AHAR Sponge outsole to kick up the traction as you fly over the tarmac.
- Ultra-stable and supportive running shoes in a sleek package
- Built for smooth sailing over the pavement
- Blends the best of the Asics GT-3000 and Gel Foundation
- Refined, modernised upper for an enhanced fit
- Open sandwich mesh for airy, cool comfort
- Roomier forefoot area boosts comfort and ease of motion
- Trims down the bulk so they’re just as sleek as they are stable
- Bunion window on medial side
- SpEVAFoam lasting
- Energy returning SpEVAFoam midsole
- FlyteFoam Lyte technology for resilient, lightweight cushioning
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel technology provides a springy ride, impact protection and smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Guidance Line midsole technology improves your running efficiency
- Extended DuoMax improves support
- Trusstic system for stability
- Internal heel counter
- AHAR heel plug and AHAR Sponge outsole for traction and durability