With the Brooks Transcend 5 men’s running shoes, Brooks have reconsidered support from a different angle to focus on where your exercising body needs it most - your knees.
These ultra-soft running shoes guide your body into a healthy running gait with the holistic support provided by the updated Guide Rails to manage excess knee motion, and minimise the rotation of your heel and shin.
Forget about stress with the Ideal Pressure Zones protecting your feet from hard impacts to decrease strain on your joints. You’ll float through your sweat sesh with smooth, efficient transitions.
The durable external heel counter wraps your heel to minimise excess heel rotation, providing reinforced stability in a lightweight package.
Adaptive Super DNA midsole cushioning delivers a personalised ride, accommodating your unique stride to glide over the pavement.
- Most advanced support system from Brooks yet, combined with a super soft feel
- 3D Fit Print saddle engineered for a secure fit, so your foot won’t shift inside the shoe
- Updated support system supports your midfoot and keeps excess rotation of your shin and heel to a minimum, preventing your stride from collapsing inward
- Guide Rails ward off excess knee motion and decrease heel and shin rotation
- Ideal Pressure Zones provide a stable platform and minimise stress felt by your body to elevate your overall running performance
- External heel counter provides reinforced stability, minimising excess heel rotation in a durable and lightweight package
- Improved alignment from rounded heel, protecting your joints from stress
- Be kind to your feet with Super DNA midsole cushioning - the smarter way to absorb impacts
- Extreme softness underfoot from Super DNA for a floaty feel as you hit up the miles